Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, January 18

Dolce & Gabbana's Spring Art

Spring 2008 ad campains are popping up all over. From Gisele Bundchen for Versace to Kirsten Dunst for Miu Miu, we can already spot the artistic direction we're headed this April. Newly released is the Dolce & Gabbana ad. It features my two favorite models Gemma Ward and Jessica Stam, along with Lily Donaldson. Now that's a hot trio. It took place in an art studio, and the models styled a burgundy lip, with smokey eyes, and frizzy, wavy hair. Domenico and Stefano were inspired by the starving artist, whom I'm sure only gets 3 hours of sleep max!
The collection is a master piece! My fav is the paint splattered t-shirt, 'cause I'm a baggy tee kind of girl, See it Here, but I do love their avant garde full dresses! I'm that kind of girl too!













aight yal, until next time

Peace!

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!