Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, January 24

some inspiration from me to you.

ART is beautiful. it's defined as: the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination to be appreciated primarily for its beauty or emotional power. and that is exactly why i love art. it internally moves me.. through chills, a racing heartbeat or even a smile. art makes me grateful for my life and inspires me to share it with others who feel the same way about art. envision life without color, words or any type of a imaginative vision. it would be nothing- empty. but with a drawing of an alluring face, a splash of yellow, or a phrase saying "peace now." the world changes to this incredible place that gives you the spirit to persist through any kind of struggle. EMBRACE ART!

just a thought

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!