Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Tuesday, February 12

MOB + Uffie = money well spent

The one and only, MOB has released their Spring '08 Collection featuring the one and only Uffie (if you don't know who she is, you're kinda lame but listen to her here) and the photo shoot was taken by the one and only Mark the Cobrasnake. The line has new hoodies, military style jackets, and the usual raunchy tee, some reading MTTM, "Do I look like I give a fuck?", an interesting mug shot, a special collabo with Fafi for MOB, and my fav, a naked Jane Birkin. Jane is my style icon, so you already know my order has been sent. Some stuff are a lil whack but yal shuld still jump on the good stuff. Peep the line here.
Photobucket

Peace

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!