Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, May 25

DYME-A-DUZIN!!!!

21-7 came across a young man by the name of Dyme-A-Duzin. His myspace says he's from BROOKLYN, he's 15 years old and he is KILLING it. Get like me? what!! it's a 21-7 jam! Dyme-A-Duzin offers a lot. First off, let me to reiterate that he is 15! His music is hard, he has crazy hits on his mixtape like: Get Like Me, My Gift-My Curse, Stunt, She Sexy, What I Want and Blow Out The Speakers. Download his mixtape for free on zSHARE. He also has a great sense of humor, he makes hilarious vid's on youtube, or shall i say LYVEtube?

peep it:

wana subscribe? youtube.com/dymeaduzin

At the end of the day, Dymez gets respect because of his grind!!! He is (obviously) focused and determined to take over, because these products he's putting out are serious!!

myspace.com/dymeaduzin
holla!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just want to say thank you for posting this blog. I am a fan of dyme-a-duzin now thanks to 21-7. = ]
<3

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!