Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, May 19

SA-RA



when i say SA-RA i dont mean a chick, i mean a hip-hop group. They're not your average hip-hop group tho, alot of there songs sound very synthesized and futuristic and some even sound prince (I KNOW HOW MUCH EVERYONE LOVES PRINCE). they call their music trip-hop/alternative but on the real for real i wanna know what people think about this group.. i think they might actually have something goin, check em out

sa-raonline.com

(sex)avier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe SA-RA is a good look and I recommend it to those who are also fans of the G.O.O.D music. I actually heard of them from my friend and I hated it but then later found out I actually like them after all considering he'd put the song on repeat. But yeah I want the cd && my favorite song is And If feat. Ty of Ty & Kory(which is also another group I'd recommend, go peep their myspace and their mixtape)


cia0,<3

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!