Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, October 24

21-7 Weekly Poll:

How old were you when you first got drunk?

16/17 41%
Under 15 29%
18-20 17%
15 5%
21 5%

I was 16 when I first got drunk. It was awful. I had henny & fruit punch. Worst mix ever, I was throwing up crazy. I hate henny. I hate any dark liquor, actually. I think it's interesting 'under 15' came in second. Like damn. But hey underage drinking is just apart of our culture. That 21 legal shit is pretty pointless.

peep the new poll

2 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

I got drunk freshman year, go figure
no i hate liquor, i drink very rarely
ughhh.
i like this pic HOT!!!

ELLE said...

yea i dig this pic becuz of the irony in her tattoo

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!