Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, March 19

KATY PERRY


A-List put me on to homegirl a while back, and I think I've fallen in love. Hailing from Cali the 23 yr old is a singer, song-writer, & plays the guitar. But besides the talent, she's got really cool style and a funny, funky personality to match. She's pop rock with a lot of sass. Her sound is amazing and she talks real talk. The pastor's daughter told blender mag: “I’m completely outrageous and I’ll do anything for attention!” And I think her lyrics prove this to be true. This pic of her is the coolest pic ever! She's so 21-7! Get to know her!!!
She also writes for friend Dj Skeet Skeet's blog, eatskeet.com

Here's her just released video for her poppin' single Ur So Gay
Ur So Gay

p.s u might recognize her from the Gym Class Heroes' Cupid's Choke hold video. She's hot mang!

Mad love to my new fav santa barbara biotch!

Peace!

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!