Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, March 12

Gotta give some props

This Danity Kane "Damaged" song is pretty darn tough, and I have to say I'm diggin' the video. It's futuristic with mad dancing, which I love. These ladies are hot yet still look like they could be your homegirl. I still think Diddy needs to hire me as their stylist 'cause I don't know what's going in that area, it's bad, and I don't understand why. But I'll still say this is a pretty good video!

The voice is a little off...you can peep the MTV version here.

aight yal,
Peace!

1 comment:

needisaymorefashion said...

ohhhh you know thats mt song, IM VERY FICKLED WITH GROUPS, I THINK THEY IMPROVED ALOT SINCE THERE FIRST VIDEO, THIS SONG HAS ALOT OF IRONY IN IT IF U REALLY REALLY LISTEN : CAN U FIX MY H.E.A.R.T.

CUZ ITS D.A.M.A.G.E.D.

LUV IT. PROPS ALL DAY,

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!