Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, March 20

More War


So we got another sneaker battle going. Complex magazine's online site is honoring the NCAA tournament coming up, with The Class of The Kicks. They teamed with nicekicks.com to chose the 32 most greatest kicks in history. But they want to battle them out to see who comes out on top. You can look forward to the mikes vs the converses fila vs foamposite & more. Voting starts today!!!! and theres something cool to win for a lucky voter!!!


Peace, Love, & SneakerWAAAAAR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously having a hard time with this battle. I have to chose 1! Only! Whaaat! How? I'm torn between my personal favs and my I'm sure could really win. I loooove the command force, so classically cool, and then the jordan xi, so edgy cool, so superstar cool, then the jordan iii, so laid back cool, everday guy cool. and the pump, so hard......daaaaamn, what do chose! Too much pressure i'll go back later! grrrrr

peace
-Elle

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!