Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, June 30

I Love The New Millenium







VH1 has really become the best channel ever. Their Series (I Love The 70s, 80s, etc.) is the smartest idea on TV. Although I think it's pretty dumb to do the "I Love The New Millenium" before it's been a decade in, it's undeniably hilarious. It's too much fun looking back and remembering all the things that accompanied the life of you, friends, family and all off America. And who better to do it with than some of the best personalities TV has to offer? The show is genius, every year I'm laughing my ass off.
Catch the marathon, you don't even need to watch it in order!

Thanks VH1, you're the shit!


check the series on vh1.com

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!