Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, June 16

M.I.A. Retiring?


This may be a rumor....but strangely im not sure it is.
The New York Times says that M.I.A. told the audience before she left "This is my last show. Thanks for coming to my last gig,” .

Aaand I was at a Club Monoco interview & the manager was tellin me bout her concert at McCarren pool & was saying how off the hook it was & said "but yeah she's retiring" he said because she's engaged to this super rich guy thats the son of a music mogul. Which is very true....he said she already cancelled shows...which is true....so are you doing this M.I.A.?..i hate to believe someone who is doing stuff like THIS, (Read below for what she did) would stop sharing such amazing music with us just because she's super duper financially secure.....buut I can't believe that because not only does she not clearly need the money, she doesnt want it, she does amazing stuff like THIS:

M.I.A. was doing an MTV Movie Awards after-party & told the auidence how much she was paid & said this mid-song
“They’re giving me $100,000. Not bad, eh? I’m going to use it to build schools in Liberia. It costs $52,000 to build a school for 1,000.”

isn't that amazing!


...but i'm sure she'll respond to it all soon, let us know whats up.
We love you Maya!

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!