Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, June 15

NBA Finals: Boston Vs LA


It's 3:1, 5th game & the Lakers are winning.
The Celtics have already won 3, if they win this 1 that's it, the championship is theirs.
LA really gotta fight to take this 1.
Being that my name is prounouced like the cali city, & being that i think cali is pretty cool period, I'm a fan of LA (not that I watch basketball 'cause I don't lol) but over at my house we're rooting for Boston.

Here's my fathers reasons why:
-East vs West....East gotta take it home!
-Celtics haven't made it to the finals in a minute
-Some of the players are retiring soon, so it'll be nice to see 'em win
plus I dig Boston accents lol (shouts 2 our girl Loni)

Well I'm watching the game now. Let's see how it plays out.

And oh yea, Happy Father's Day fellas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww, LOVE YALL && 21-7!!!!
wo0ot wo0ot
boston!!!!
tell you dad much love ahahha && boston all the way baby.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!