Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, November 26

This day...

I feel Amazing!

Photobucket


Today has been a good day. I was surprisingly alert at 8am listening to my Kanye, I worked from 10am to 5pm (listened to Kanye on my break). The Holiday spirit is definitely in the air 'cause all of my customers were really pleasant. After work Dominique & I ate some Cold Stone ice cream on 42nd. It was delicious! Yeah it's freezing outside, but ice cream is good all year round. Plus I was super warm in my Chinese Laundry boots. Then I got home & been listening to 808's & Heartbreak non-stop! It's my shit.
Tomorrow's Thanksgiving, which is always a great day. Hope all of you have a yummy holiday!

Peace

This Day's outfit:
Multi-plaid button-up: Salvation Army
Black jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Chinese Laundry
Bracelet: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Salvation Army
Flower Earring studs: Forever 21
plus my beloved turtle ring by Jan Michaels


5 comments:

(SEX)AVIER said...

i dig the outfit my girl has those same earrigns in red she make me shop with her at forever 21 lol

A-LI$T said...

elles the shit...i have the same earrings in blue

Anonymous said...

808's is the ish. esp Paranoid. = ]
i 2nd A*List comment
awww imma miss spending tgiving with you elle.
but seeya this weekend.
<3333

ELLE said...

see everybody this weekend. yay!

i luv u bitches

. said...

It was a great day! Elle's that motha effin chick lol

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!