Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, November 28

This day...

In a New York Minute

Photobucket

JUMP!


Hey 21-7 readers. I'm Dominique of BLYNK. I'll be doing some style blogs for 21-7. Yay!

So yesterday was Gobble Gobble Day and it was great!
At first I was vexed because I found out that this guy from youtube(who did a dance to single ladies) has been on T.V shows performing the dance. That could have been me..so over it!
So yesterday I took the ferry down to Staten Island, saw the Statue of Liberty, went to see the fam and of course, ate like a fat pig.
Then I headed back home to sketch...In NYC, you got to fulfill your own destiny, so that's what I'm doing everyday.

xoxo


Brown suede jacket: Salvation Army
Floral Scarf: H&M
Heather Grey Cardigan: American Apparel
T-shirt: Marc Jacobs
Black eel leggings: American Apparel
Black Boots: Lollipop
Floral embellished gold studs: Salvation Army
Purple gem ring: Forever 21
Shades: Vintage

4 comments:

ELLE said...

ur the shit domo

ELLE said...

& u didnt eat like a fat pig..u are a fat pig..lol...luv u

. said...

lmao shut up...I'm not gonna get at you bc last time I lost...lol luv u too

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhh DOMO!!!!!
this is HOT!
LOVE IT, GORGEOUS
you guys an salvation army.
why when i go in there i like find nada.
= /

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!