Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, December 19

This day...

If you have much, give of your wealth,
If you have little, give of your heart

Photobucket


Today I did my Christmas shopping. I didn't get all that I had planned, or as much as I would have wanted to, but I am so popped, so my loved ones will get a little something. I got my niece Courtney the cutest ski-type coat from H&M. H&M kids clothes are so cute...and I got myself a super cute sweater for $5!!! Hollaz!
Shopping in that weather in packed Manhattan is always an interesting trip. I saw a couple ppl bust their ass.
So the weekend started off with massive snow, but it's a blessed day any way. A-Li$t comes to Brooklyn tomorrow. She completes me. We're parting with the GFT fam.
Happy Holidays Mi Amors!

p.s I look like I'm holding the tree, but I wasn't, I almost slipped. which is also why I'm cheesing

Boots: Chinese Laundry
Jeans: Express
Shirt: Salvation Army
Scarf: H&M
Hat: Supreme

*quote: Arab Proverb

3 comments:

A-LI$T said...

super cuteee

Anonymous said...

It looks cold.....but those are some hot boots!!!

Anonymous said...

Sis!!

d o p e e !

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!