Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, December 24

Rosci & Terrence

Honestly, I used to hate Rocsi and I used to (kinda-sorta) think Terrence was okay, in a loser way. But now, everything has completely flipped. Terrence is stupid, corny, and rediculous.

Just earlier this week, Terrence attempted to put his arm around his girlfriend, Rocsi, during a live taping of 106 & Park. Rocsi said, "Stop- get off of me" but Terrence persisted, "C'mon, c'mon!" After a couple more repeats of Rocsi telling him to remove his arm, Terrence replied along the lines of, We better stop before the blogs write that we're fighting, again. Rocsi ignored his comments and went on with the show. I felt awkward and uncomfortable watching through a TV screen thousands of miles away- imagine being in the audience.

This little bickering convinced me that Rocsi was a professional woman and Terrence was a stupid boy. I thought it was childish for Terrence to bring his personal life to the show. I certainly do not tune into 106 & Park to check up on Rocsi & Terrence's relationship- fuck that bullshit! 106 has been falling off for a while now, and I hope they get back on track. I still think Rocsi's face is repelling, but at least she has her mind right.

On YouTube I found more proof that Terrence is a consistent asshole.. I would have walked off just like Rocsi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.RUDE x 2
do they really date?

A-LI$T said...

yes they do

ELLE said...

i cant even remember the last time i watched this show...they're a wierd/ugly couple...they dont even fit each other...rocsi's cool...terrance-CORNBALL!!!! video keeps freezing for sum reason...but i think its time this show visits a little word called "RE-DESIGN"

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!