Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, December 25

Magical Realism

Photobucket

I love when my issue of Vogue arrives at my house. January 2009's issue seemed awfully thin when I got it, but it's actually a great issue. There is this amazing editorial starring super models Chanel Iman & Jourdan Dunn. They're rocking' Spring '09's hottest runway looks. These girls are beautiful...Jump for the looks.


I love this Spring's looks!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*I don't have a scanner so thanks to modamouth.com for the pics

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!