Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, December 17

Barbie wears Louboutins!


I hate Barbie, that bitch has everything!
That's what this cute wallet my mom got me says. And now, more than ever I can say that's a fact.

Barbie turns 50 years old next year & Mattel is celebrating at New York's Fashion Week in February. How appropriate for the classic style icon.

There will be a runway show, where 50 designers (no names yet) will be designing Barbie-inspired outfits.
And the High Heel genius, Christian Louboutin will be designing a special pair of pumps for Barbie in her iconic color, Pantone 219 Pink. All 50 models will be struttin' in them.

I cannot wait for that show. It's going to be amazing!

Louboutin said "Barbie needs to wear great shoes because every girl needs to wear great shoes."



*Thanks WWD

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!