Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, February 5

My day Friday


I spent the night in the ER because I'm sadly a sick woman. This has come at the worst time. There really is no right time to be sick though. So I'd like to use My Day Friday to encourage you all to make sure you take care of yourself. As young people we tend to take care of everyone and everything before ourselves. And that ends with me now. For one, I need to get more sleep. I need to exercise. I need to eat 3 meals a day. I need to cut back on the red meat, as sad as that makes me. I need to change my whole diet actually. Which means less junk, like fast food and Chinese, or all the candy I eat when I got the munchies. Now, when we're young is the best time to be taking better care of our bodies. I want to be old like Madonna. I want to age gracefully and still be full of youth and life. It's all about moderation and I have to stick with that. I won't say goodbye to pork chops, but I'll say 'see ya once in a while'. If we don't better ourselves now, we'll be sorry later.

5 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

dagggg girl
take care of yourself
feel better
<3

Juskish said...

yeah, feel better!

21-7 Magazine said...

Thanks homies!

A-LI$T said...

def, atleast its nothing serious.. inspiration for us all!

Kay ♥ said...

awwww Elle!!! I feel the same way...

i`m gonna start working out more and eating less junk!!! i eat too much lol.


*hugs*

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!