Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Tuesday, June 16

21-7 Weekly Poll:


This week's poll wasn't very popular. Lol, I thought that, but hey took a risk. We asked if you guys would date someone who was bi-sexual, and 100% of you (5 people lol) said no.
I voted no, just because the idea of a guy I'm dating liking other guys wierds me out. But don't get me wrong, I completely support the bi-sexuals of the world. I'm all for free love, love anybody and everybody.

Peep the new poll

5 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

I said no because I am scared of my health.

Elle said...

thats a bit offensive loni

Loniii Ann said...

i aint mean to be offensive but im cautious of what i do period.
plently of love though

A-LI$T said...

Tisk, tisk Lonii.. you're basically saying that people who are homosexual are more apt to have STDS, which is NOT true. May not have meant it but, daaamn girl!

LoniiiAnn said...

i know shit sorry
i aint mean = /

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!