Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, June 24

J. Aldridge by Sea of Shoes for Urban Outfitters.



Can you believe this 17 year old shoe collector was seeked out by Urban Outfitters to design a capsule of shoes? How freakin cool is that! Jane Aldridge is here to the right in YSL caged heels. These are 2 shoes above are from the collection which launches next month & here's an excerpt from the press release

"Jane Aldridge may be just 17 years old, but the Dallas-based fashion blogger has an impressive global following on her personal style blog, Sea of Shoes. "Ever since I've reached my full shoe size I've been fanatical about collecting shoes," says Aldridge. "That's how my blog got started, as a means of chronicling my addiction to beautiful footwear and the evolution of my personal style," she adds.

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!