Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, March 28

Jane Aldridge

Photobucket

Jane Aldridge is a 16 year old shoe collector with an unbelievable sense of style. I love her blog SeasOfShoes.com. Her & her mom have amazing taste...they always cop all the most bangin' designer shoes. I showed her rockin' some Louboutins in a previous post. Her style really inspires me. Check her choice of outfits...it's wicked. Jane's taste in fashion is truly outstanding for a 16 year old. She is way ahead of her time. I can't wait to see what this Texas girl ends up doing professionally. The 1st time I visited her blog a while ago, I was on there for hours until I got to her very 1st post. Shit's that good. What more I love about her blog is that she's not only fashionable, but she seems to be super sweet, mad cool, & down to earth.
Not only has she been featured in Teen Vogue for her blog, & in other publications, but as I was finishing up this post, I went to her site for her link, and Kanye West sent her an e-mail and posted about her blog. Wicked right. When you got it, you got it. Jane Aldridge has it.

p.s there are a bunch of fucking fantastic photos I could choose of her, but this one shows off some of her amazing shoe collection. Jane, you're the shit.
JUMP for a few more pics


Photobucket

Balenciaga boots below
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

remember these Emanuel Ungaro shoes I posted about? yup she owns them
Photobucket

Next 3 pics are Givenchy shoes
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Chloe boots
Photobucket

Marni wedges
Photobucket

Prada boots
Photobucket

Martin Margiela shoes
Photobucket

Check SeaOfShoes.com for more style inspiration from Jane!

2 comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!