Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, March 23

Dazed & Confused Vol II #71

Photobucket

Dazed & Confused is one of my favorite mags for many reasons. 1, the title is the shit, but what I really love about them is their covers. I always believed mags should have models on covers over celebs. However, I don't cop this mag much 'cause it's $9.95. Well I had to cop their latest issue 'cause my latest obsession, Ashley Stymest is on the cover. I fucking love this dude. He's been modeling everywhere, he's tatted the fuck up, & in a band. I have over 60 pictures saved of him on my computer, no lie. I'm stalker, I know.
Any who, models Ash & Eliza Cummins are on the cover & do a shoot called "Transformer! Meet fashion's boys who are girls who like girls to be boys..."
It's fucking hot. The issue is great.
Jump to see!

(this photo violated photobucket's terms of use, lol. so that's why it's diff size from the rest..click to enlarge)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

LeiTxo said...

Based on the cover, I wouldn't have picked up this mag, lol, but for those who did - happy readings!

-LeiTxo

ELLE said...

lol cuz it looks like 2 guys...and america is sadly homophbic...or cuz its gothic theme and america is sadly close minded...sometimes...but its actually a girl and a boy...and gothic is hot

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!