Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, March 23

21-7 Weekly Poll:

Last week, we asked if you could have any super power which would it be? This one was fun...here are the results:
3% would like super strength
10% of you would like telekinesis
13% of you would like to fly
24% would like to be able to be invisible
48% of you would love the power of teleportation

I voted for teleportation as well. To be any where you want within the blink of of an eye would be pure amazingness. I always wished I could move things with my mind, so telekinesis comes in 2nd for me. It's interesting that invisibility came in second though. This tells me that 24% of you are either sneaky or insecure. I guess an invisible cloak, like Harry's, would come in handy sometimes....like when robbing a bank maybe. ;)

peep the new poll!

5 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

lol
hey i voted to be invisible i am not sneaky, i would just use it to leave class and disappear from people for like 24hrs. coolness
= ]

ELLE said...

lol yeah word that'd be hot

A-LI$T said...

yeah, doesnt mean ur sneaky lmao... maybe their overwhelmed and need some alone time! i wished to fly... just like a bird everywhere.. i flew in my dreams b4 and it's so amazing and i wish i could do it all the time

ELLE said...

aw if ur bird im a bird

A-LI$T said...

lmfao

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!