Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, March 30

everybody wants to be Successful


But why successful gotta be money, cars, clothes, & hoes? smh & lol. Besides that, this Drake & Trey Songz track, Successful, is another reason to love 'em.
When I knew Drake as Aubrey Graham playing Jimmy, I digged him as an actor. As Drake though, I want to take a ride on his disco stick. lol i'm stupid. That's what happens when you become an music artist, everybody wants to you lol.

This song is really nice though. Trey's voice is r&b perfection.


Successful - Drake ft Trey Songz & Lil Wayne

2 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

so bizarre i was thinking bout posting that.
this is my sonnnnnng.
anything with trey is omg.

LeiTxo said...

Song is tough.

You guys seem to really like Drake.. I see him in posts here more than other artists.

-LeiTxo

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!