Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, September 12

I think I'll be M.I.A for Halloween


M.I.A. is known for her crazy unique style, so it only makes sense she would eventually come out with a clothing line. Named after herself, the clothes are now available at MIAUK.com and Opening Ceremony stores in NY & LA. The collection consist of tees, tanks, crew neck sweaters, pull-overs, bomber jackets and more. You can find M.I.A's face on some, lyrics from her hit Boyz, and of course cultural prints reppin' Africa & Mexico. Prices range from $75 to $210 (whoa buddy)
Hit the site to view all merchandise and the photo shoot
(p.s I think the 12 yr old models are weird...but whatevs)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go elle.
i like the crew neck sweatshirts.

MACK said...

the leggings are piff but, they have the same ones at aa for way less, holla! lol.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!