Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, September 7

T.I. F/ Rihanna- Live Your Life

Peeped this on the VMAs and this is MY SHIIIT! T.I. is making a mafuckin comeback! Whatever You Like, What Up, now this? It's overrr!!!

"You're gonna be a shining star, and fancy clothes, fancy cars
And then you'll see, you're gonna go far
Cause everyone knows, who you are
So live your life
You steady chasing that paper
Just live your life
You got no time for no haters
Just live your life
No telling where it'll take you
Just live your life
Cause I'm a paper chaser
Just living my life"

Live Your Life - T.I. Ft. Rihanna

2 comments:

MACK said...

who else is severely dissapointed in these weak ass VMA's? ye PLEASE save my life right now. lupe, you too. please?

Anonymous said...

this song is the fucking hardest...i cant believe they sampled this track...the lyrics are the truth...a-list and i know that shit!...and rihanna looked so fuckin sick wen she performed this...its the shit!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!