Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, September 26

Luella


Luella Bartley is my kindred spirit. I fall in love with all her collections. It's like she designs for the girl in me.
This is her Spring 2009 collection. It's signature Luella with her full dresses, added with asymmetrical silhouettes, florals, tiers, frills, and lace. The color palette was spring perfection, with pinks, lavendars, oranges, and greens. She added tweed jackets, straight-leg pants, blazers, stripes, and ruffles galore.
Luella told us; "I wanted it to be a proper, ladylike character—but a bit psychedelic." She finished her funky-lady off with bow hairpieces, net veils, cutesy gloves, pearls, and bags to match. Her shoes were the most adorable endings, pretty princess t-straps & heart-toe ankle straps.
Jump to fall in love.















These are my favs...see the whole happiness at Style.com













2 comments:

MACK said...

oooh i like! elle be my stylist?

Anonymous said...

i will soooooooooo be ur stylist!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!