Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, September 10

Mack on Missbehave!


I sent in a photo of some homemade nail art I did and was super proud of to Rika over at MissBehave (are you familiar with the Let's Talk Nail's feature?) and today I made the blog! Those are my tiger striped fingers up there, and I didn't even have to hit up an Asian lady for the goods! Bitchin'! Rika & everyone else left some amazing comments that boosted my ego and made it okay that Res Life has been testing the fire alarms in my building every 15 minutes ALL DAY LONG LIKE THEY COULDN'T DO THIS SHIT BEFORE WE MOVED IN. MissBehave saves the day! Check it out here.

Color: 'Risky Business' by Essie
Tools: Polish, Hurricane Nail Art Paint and PATIENCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay im so loving you right now...i need 2 send in a pic cuz i be hookin' my shits up...bout 2 start a business

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!