Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, September 8

VMA Style Scope


I have to report on what these celebs were wearing...that's the best part of an award show! My best dressed goes to Katy Perry...cause she's just so adorable. Jump for the rest of the looks.



Doll Domination! The Pussycat Dolls look great overall. Nicole's dress was a bit much length wise for me...Melody's jacket was ill fitted, and I'm on the fence about the feather number.

Shoes great! Dress ok...hair ass

I love this dress...perfect for Pink

Christina is a bad bitch...or a super bitch, according to her new single. I love this spider dress by Roberto Cavalli. She's always re-inventing herself, which is fun.

WHAT THE FUCK! Ashlee looks like a whale! And I know she's pregnant, but that does not mean she had to wear a cape. Come on honey...she looks depressed with her deep red hair and HUGE black gown. So mad at her for this one.

I'm not feelin' the sag in T.I.'s jeans...this looks aight.

Wayne's tee is ill...I'm cool with black & white, but the hat isn't a good look for him.

Keri, my love...I see this and wanna sing she ain't nothin' but a hoochie mama. The Gucci ankle boots are perfection tho!

Why long sleeves? And why purple on purple? We love Lindsey but she fucks up a lot.

Dress ass.

Rihanna has certainly become a style icon. This skirt is outstanding! By Peter Pilotto. But white shoes were all wrong.

Ryan Sheckler can get it any day of the week. Okay, not any day, but some days.

SMFH

The one on the left scares me. They all kinda scare me actually. Burning up is my jam tho!

Umm laces kinda tight there fellas.

Travis turns me on in every way. Dj Am looks cool too.

Damn Lupe, why? why?


Thanks 2 Just Jared & redcarpet-fashionawards.com for the flicks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job Fashion Elle! a lot of ppl fucked up

Anonymous said...

mtv fucked up in general

Anonymous said...

but katy was super cute...the banana romper was the best thing ev-or

In A NY State Of Mind said...

Katy: Legs, cleavage, loose personality, nice voice.

She's got a big future ;)
lol

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!