Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, December 5

Taz Is So Arnold

Domo, Fresh 5, & I were at our favorite spot Sway, on Monday, & you won't believe who we saw there. Taz Arnold! Front man of Sa-Ra Creative Partners. We were so fucking hype! (Fresh most of all). Taz was looking so smooth. His every move was a photograph. He noticed us gawking at him and started laughing. Fresh told him he's the shit & he was mad appreciative & shook our hand. One cool fucking dude.
Taz Arnold is not only apart of Sa-Ra, he's becoming a style icon, and he designs for MCM & Kanye's line Pastelle. He also designs TI$A VI$ION, which I told you guys about a while back. His style is so on point it's ridiculous. He puts his shit together like no other. And he carries himself with such confidence, I don't understand how you develop a swag so smooth as Taz Arnold's.
In this interview he says his style is inspired by the era & area he grew up in (starting from the early 80's in LA) & the style icons of that time like Prince & Afrika Bambaataa .

Check this dudes crazy cool Myspace to learn more & listen to his ill track Vote Obama!
Jump for some pics & quotes from the great Taz Arnold

TazIs$oArnold Music
SA-RA myspace
TI$A VI$ION

So when you see me its not some random crazinessthere’s a history behind all that stuff. And for the record I’m not a fashionable person. Fashion is a pre-packaged style. I’m more a style person. It’s about being original and being an individual. My look is my personal style.


The best way to educate is orally. I suggest that people learn about the history of this planet and its evolution and learn the history of different cultures. Find the commonality.

My goal is to educate and heal people through color, vision and art. In my case my dress is my canvas. My music is sonic art; sound heals.


The music I make and the way I paint my canvas is a reflection of what I feel inside.

Competition is none in a world of aggressive lames and frivolous biters



On TI$A: The brand effortlessly combines mediums of art, design and fashion creating a place where love, global harmony and oneness can be the new vogue.



I am the master of my existence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh im jealous.
i love sa-ra and him.
next time you see him tell him boston says hi.
; ]ty.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!