Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, January 28

sad news


I heard a lot of sad news today. Here's one:
A man recently fired from his hospital job in West Los Angeles, killed his wife, their five children (ages 2-8), and then killed himself after calling LAPD & saying “I just returned home, and my whole family has been shot.”
His wife use to work for the same hospital. His suicide note said that him & his wife made a suicide pact. “So after a horrendous ordeal, my wife felt it better to end our lives, and why leave our children in someone’s else’s hands,” the note said.
What kind of crazy shit is this? How selfish could they be? It's sad, we'll never understand what they hell they were thinking. God, I just hope these kids were asleep, and didn't have to see their father shoot them. It pisses me off.
R.I.P. kids.

3 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

soooooo flipping sad.
rip.

A-LI$T said...

this has happened multiple times b4... TOO MANY TIMES! i don't know if i believe his wife was in on this... but this is incredibly shameful

Anonymous said...

Yea I heard about this. Im an L.A. girl, these type of crimes happen everyday sadly, i live down the street from a coroner, she just says the news doesnt report it.

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!