Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, January 30

Henok Achido

Have you guys ever heard of this dude? I just randomly came across his new video Pusher & I'm all over it. The track is ill, I fucking love it. And I dig the video. It's off his album Almaz Charming Child.
Henok Achido is from Sweden and he's bilingual. How cool is that? He has a blog but it's all in Swedish. His myspace is in English though.
Go to his website to download That Fucking Guy the EP
Jump for more videos from this dude...They're all hot. Fly Fresh, Can I (Talk my Shit), & Million Dollar Baby

Pusher featuring Sophia Somajo (she's the shit too)



Fly Fresh
Henok Achido - Fly Fresh


Can I (Talk my Shit)


Million Dollar Baby

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!