Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, January 31

Grrrrrrrrr


1 of the Missbehave girls got those Coraline dunks sent to her...and here's what she wrote:
"Wow! Look at these crazzee crazzers shoes I got from Nike for the new Coraline movie. What do you think? The shoes have tails! I don’t know much about the Coraline Movie because I’m not…ummmmm….8"

I'm pissed, they should of sent them here! And she took this whack pic of them for their readers. Just this pic. SMFH. In the words of Emily from DWP

"You don't deserve them! I mean you eat carbs, for Chrissake!"

5 comments:

In A NY State Of Mind said...

SO were talking about sneakers with figurines in them. smfh. lol

ELLE said...

on the laces...not in them...and they are removable

Anonymous said...

ooh my!
they need to send those to someone who wants them!!.... like me! ;)

Kay ♥ said...

GIRL i got JUST AS PISSED AS U i was like wtf r u serious....

my bf told me they were selling them at NIke in the city & im like what the fuuuuuck.. they were a quickstrike.... like so mad i missed out

lets just hope we win them!

ELLE said...

thats bugged

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!