Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Saturday, January 24

Hi top Louis Vuitton Don

Photobucket

Before Kanye headed out to the club, he hit us off with a pic of another Louis Vuitton sneaker designed by himself, Kanye West. I don't know if this is 3 of 5 or 3 of 6. But I'm lovin' it. Pink sole & velcro strap? I dig it. I hope these shits come for females. He said he'd hit us with better pics when he gets back from the club...if he don't have too much fun. I love this motherfucker. Yal seen sneaker 1 & 2, what yal think of 3?

2 comments:

A-LI$T said...

these look like reeboks... horrible lighting yeezy! wtf color are these?

21-7 Magazine said...

yea he did that lighting on purpose....i think the strap is 2 big...but i like the sole

-elle

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!