Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, January 29

Krys Ivory


This is a great story. I first heard of Krys Ivory almost 2 yrs ago because I saw her on MTV's Exposed & she said she was a singer & I thought she was mad cool & pretty. So I instantly friend requested her on the space.
I was just going through my friends and saw a whole new Krys Ivory. She cut her hair off, because she just finished beating cancer and now she has this amazing track produced by the amazing Ryan Leslie. It's called Next to Ya and it's the shit. She's also now signed to Next Selection.
I'm so proud of her. It's strange 'cause I don't know her but I love seeing people grow. Congrats Krys. You're going to be huge!

Myspace.com/KrysIvory


Be next 2 ya rmx main - Krys Ivory

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!