Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, January 30

Watch! Watch! Watch! Watch!



Seriously I have been hearing about this movie everywhere I turn. In class, on t.v, in writing, on the net.
Slumdog Millionaire has already won at the Golden Globes & SAG Awards and now they are up for 10 Oscar nominations! I am going to see it asap & I will be back with what I believe will be an inspiring story. I love the Indian culture, I think they are really beautiful people with great spirits. I am looking forward to watching this film and you all should too.
Here is the trailer & you can check the Amanda Diva show where she discussed it.
The plot is: A Mumbai teen who grew up in the slums, becomes a contestant on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" He is arrested under suspicion of cheating, and while being interrogated, events from his life history are shown which explain why he knows the answers


5 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

i need to get on this myself.
thnx for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

it was sooo good! everyone in the world should see it at least once. if you don't want to go to the movies, you can watch it online at surfthechannel.com. but it's worth paying.

Kay ♥ said...

yeah i blogged about this like idk how long.... i hope ppl like listened to me to go see it.... i loooved it

DeadStock Ric' - Brooklyn Prodigy said...

i have a perfect copy on dvd !

i aint watch it yet, whos down to watch it with me ?

ELLE said...

hello thats perfect 4 ur smoke a thon

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!