Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Wednesday, January 28

Skinny Dunk Super High

Photobucket
Nike has just created another skinny dunk called super high. It's a much higher cut creating a super hi top. They come in these 3 color ways. I could fucks with the mint green & lavender joints, those colors are pretty, but I don't know if I'm feeling the super high, or the patent leather. I'd have to try 'em on. They are available now. I know for sure on this site.
Jump for much more pics.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

A-LI$T said...

i love em all!! you know how in a fresh pair a dunks the back scratches against your heels? well these would prolly FUCK up your heels... i need to see em on too

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!