Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, January 30

Eat healthy


Aol listed the top 10 low calorie snacks. All under 175 calories. Domo & I been trying to make healthier choices when it comes to food. She's been doing pretty good. Me..eh. I'm gettin' there.

1) Banana (I eat one every morning)
2) Animal Crackers (yummy surprise)
3) Half of a whole grain bagel (spread with jam or low-fat cream cheese)
4) Almonds (I suppose it doesn't count in my hershey's bar?)
5) Baby carrots (eat a handful with a creamy dip. Ranch & carrots = yum)
6) Whole wheat pretzels (I love Rold Gold honey wheat braided twists, eating some now actually)
7) Sweet potato (they said baked and cooled, it's a delicious alternative to fruit)
8) A cup of instant bean soup (sounds gross, but it's fiber filled)
9) Whole grain cereal (Low-fat, low-sugar choices..sucks I'm obsessed w/ Frosted Flakes)
10) Low-fat string cheese (I love cheese!)

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!