Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, December 27

21-7 Weekly Poll:

How do you feel about the snow this holiday season?

I love it 5%
I'm not happy about it 31%
I just wasn't prepare 36%
I don't mind it 26%

I honestly don't mind the snow. But I definitely wasn't prepared for that snow storm. I didn't have my good winter coat out or busted boots to walk in the snow in. I walked only 5 blocks to my brother's house that 1st night of the storm and it was a journey! The wind was the real killer. At least it wasn't as deep as in this pic above. And most of the snow has melted now. Today was actually a surprisingly beautiful day, temperature in the 40s. But don't get too happy. The snow is suppose to return this week.

Peep the new poll

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!