Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, December 28

Missing Monday
Photobucket

Gemma Ward is one of my all time favorite models. She use to be my number one fav but she hasn't done any work in a while. She had such a peak career at one point, doing work left and right. But I recently read that the 22yr old has chosen to quit modeling, due to criticism of her weight. She was spotted in NYC on her bday in Nov sporting a thicker figure, looking healthy and gorgeous. I actually had two dreams that she and I were lesbian lovers. I'm sad I won't get to see her in mags anymore, but as long as she's happy it's cool. I think she filmed some movies in '08, so let's see what's next for her.

1 comment:

Loniii Ann said...

ahahah elle i love you, you crack me up
and omfg shes gorgeous!
those freckles are to die for!!!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!