Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Sunday, December 27

The Simpsons get mastered




Check out these images of The Simpsons characters that are covers of other famous paintings. They were all produced by David Barton and they're pretty cool. Apu's is my favorite! Homer's is a Rembrandt Harmenszoon Van Rijn self-portrait. Marge's is a Van Vermeer "Girl with a Pearl Earrings," Apu's is a Philippe Halsman photo of Salvador Dali portrait, and Willie's is a self portrait of Vincent Van Gogh.

Check out more pics at the JUMP











6 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

LOL at this

Anonymous said...

Heya i am fresh here. I hit upon this forum I have found It absolutely accommodating & it's helped me a great deal. I hope to give something back and assist others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya About.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i'm new here, I hit upon this forum I find It vastly accommodating & its helped me loads. I hope to give something back & aid other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You About.

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh on here, I stumbled upon this chat board I find It incredibly accommodating & its helped me alot. I should be able to give something back and aid others like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

Anonymous said...

Aloha i'm fresh on here, I came accross this site I find It quite useful and its helped me out a great deal. I hope to contribute and support other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up im fresh on here, I hit upon this site I have found It extremely useful and it has helped me out a great deal. I hope to give something back and aid other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!