Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, December 21

Missing Monday



I miss nieces so bad. The last time I saw them was back in September :-(

We were on the way to pick up the older one, Imani who is nine and not in the video, sometime earlier this year,while I tricked the little one, Ivana who is now three, into saying her "alphabet" to me! lol I hope I see them before the year is over. Whenever I haven't seen them in forever, the first time that I do, they go "Kiiiiiiiiiisha, what you bring for us?" hahahahaha that's so bad, but I think it's the funniest thing. It reminds me of me when I was a kid...blunt and spoiled!


2 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

ahahaha
too cute

ELLE said...

aw so cute..nieces and nephews are the best

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!