Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, December 28

Missing Monday

For some reason I had the City Guys theme song stuck in my head, " C-I-T-Y you can see why..." and it really made me reminisce back to when I use to watch this show. Boy do I miss it. Tell me I wasn't the only one who watched this? Oh my gosh look at El-Train, he was the cutest. Looking back at all these TV shows makes me feel so old but I'm really not. It's just that 1997 seemed so long ago. But I love YouTube for having all my old favorite TV shows.

Here's a short clip


1 comment:

ELLE said...

omg i loooved this show. i had thought about it a while back and watched sum youtube videos too. 90s sitcoms were the best

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!