Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, December 25

There is a light that never goes out

The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out



a remix to this song use to be on my job's playlist. I had never heard it before but I just knew the lyrics, the 1st time hearing it. I felt like I knew the song, like I had heard those lyrics before. So I assumed I might have heard the original version. I googled it and it's by The Smiths. They're a very popular band since the 1980's and I've heard of them before. But I had never heard this song before, I had never heard any of their music before. I looked for other versions of the song to see if I knew those but I found no other ones. So I'm thinking I must of had a dream with this song in it and that's how I knew it. It's so weird. But so special. I fucking love this song.

2 comments:

A-LI$T said...

song is phenomenal!

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!