Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Friday, May 1

Rings, Chains & Jewels, Oh My !

Who loves accessories, I mean diamonds are a girls best friend, duh. Have you check out 21-7Magazine fashion article, Rings, Chains & Jewels, Oh My ! Perfect for those who feel as if your collection is lacking some super cool pieces. Bracelets and bangles are my fav, but I am really loving the featured rings from Flea Market and rings are definitely something my pile of jewels lack. There's no such thing as too much jewlery, pshhhhh. Take it from Beyonce, forever dressed in the best accessories, aw man.

2 comments:

ELLE said...

yea b's accessories are cool here

21-7 Magazine said...

yeah this spread is a must see!

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!