Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, July 23

Almost bald...

Apparently a lot of celebs have gone scissors happy and just want to "chop it all off", well almost. Solange has a new almost baldie cut going on and so does Mel B.’s daughter, Angel Iris. Do we love it or hate it?


UPDATE: Solange took to her Twitter to speak on her hair, “Listen, if I wanted to make a statement, I would have twitpic’d (uploaded pictures). I was simply taking my son to school. Stupid paps took pic. I’ve had my hair cut like this for two weeks. I was NOT inspired by anyone but myself. I have done this twice in my life. I was 16. I was 18. Did not care about your opinion then. Don’t care now. Don’t need your attention. I am #3 trending topic [on Twitter] before IRAN and some of you can’t even locate it on a map. It’s sad. I just wanted to be free from the bondage that black women sometimes put on themselves with hair. I’m not mad at all of you that have made your opinions known and have sent negative energy my way. I expected this of you.”


Jump for pics of Angel Iris new cut.




*photos via theybf

6 comments:

Loniii Ann said...

i am not feeling solange's at ALL, looks nasty. but i do love Angel's although i'd never do that to my kid, it looks cute on her.

Unknown said...

Solange Knowles sister of Beyonce with her new haircut has become a hot topic or big hollywood gossip. Some people call it is as bald and some people shaved head, some people say it is hot. Check the below link that has all the sites (around 250 sites) related to this (pics, reviews, gossips, hair cut hot or not topics etc.,). Check to see what this celebrity gossip is all about.
http://markthispage.blogspot.com/2009/07/solanges-new-bald-haircut-new-hot-topic.html

Unknown said...

i think tis is solange's natural hair and she just wears a lace front wig. i dont think she shaved her hair off. yal have 2 know all those curls werent hers. they arent beyonce's either. they rock lace front wigs, they're like magic

Unknown said...

and lonii, stop she looks pretty, natural

ELLE said...

I'm mad people dead ass twitted that shit so much it was #3 topic! Actually though, I'm surprised Iran was even up there. shame on u tweeters

Juskish said...

I totally agree. I was telling someone how the heck a day before her hair was looking all freshly permed and the next day it's like that? Like where did all the new growth came from? LOL She totally wears wigs! lol

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!