Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Tuesday, November 24

10 yr old wok gal

So I spotted this video of this little French girl dancing to some african music (sounds like reggae to me). She was gettin' it in. Moving her hips like she from the islands. I also watched this interview with her. She said her mom introduced her to the music and showed her some music videos. They call it African dancing. She said they have a lot of black friends and she watched them dance. I love it.


2 comments:

a-list said...

whaaaaaaat. she need to teach me to willy bounce mang. i cant get that shit right for nuttin

Loniii Ann said...

yeah this is actually african song
she can dance way better than me
fohhhh
wooooooe

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!