Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Thursday, November 26

21-7 Weekly Poll:

Are you ready for Winter?

No 93%
Don't care 6%
Yes 0%

I had a feeling the poll would go this way. No one is ready for Winter. Especially since the New York weather has been playing so many games. One day it's freezing the next it's sunny and warm, like wtf. I really don't want to have to buy a winter coat. I don't want to have to wear long-johns under my jeans, or have to put a hat on. But I would like a white Christmas, and winter coming is inevitable. I have this really bad feeling it's going to be a rough Winter though. Hopefully it won't be a crazy long one. The trains are the worst during this season.

peep the new poll

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!