Please visit us at our brand new home!

















Monday, November 30

A poem for you on my missing monday...


Problems that you gave me, how would ive known that you would save me.
For the people that said we cant.
You always told me that I always can.
Smell takes me to another level, type of high that jesus would even have to gel to.
I found you in the 2nd grade.
Grandmoms broke, father gone, had to speak about it, so this is how I use my vocals.
Never any limit, call me anytime for you im always sleepless.
Corner store story's.
This love is priceless..Spend my life with you, then die holding you in my casket.
These walls wont let it happen..GRAFFITTI..( well real graffitti that is.)
I miss you!

No comments:

www.21-7Magazine.com We'll be back soon. Can't fucking wait :)

Dig it? Click it!